Sunday, August 04, 2013

An Apology and Some Credit

You may have noticed the extremely variable picture quality in the last post.  I was able to source a lot of the book's illustrations on-line, but there were some that I was unable to find.  Those are the ones that were taken as photos on my phone.  I am a terrible photographer, and my phone doesn't have a very good camera, but I would rather include the pictures than leave them out.  And I don't have a scanner, which means there will be bad photos popping up from time to time. Try to think of them as charmingly amateur.

As for the images that look very good, I have to give credit where credit is due: I nicked them from the great Fighting Fantasy Project blog, with the owner's permission.  Thank you, bloke from Fighting Fantasy Project whose name I couldn't find!  If you're enjoying my blog in its current form, you ought to go and check it out: he's way better than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment